If you can answer “Yes” to any of the following questions, see your physician. You may have a sleep disorder that can be diagnosed and treated by Good Shepherd - Jack vettriano
- Do you have difficulty falling asleep at night?
- Do you wake frequently during the night?
- Do you wake up too early in the morning?
- Have you been told that you snore loudly or stop breathing during sleep?
- Are you unusually sleepy during the day or do you fall asleep when you wish to be awake?
- Do you often awaken in the morning with a headache or feeling unrefreshed?
- Do you (or your bed partner) note frequent kicking or jerking during sleep?
- Do you have other sleep-related problems, such as nightmares, sleepwalking or night terrors, teeth grinding or bed wetting?
If they help you , please click on the hand , thanks！（http://www.jack-vettriano-prints.org/）